Eclipse Application Developer Day 2009 (EADD)
Building applications on the Eclipse platform
The Eclipse Application Developer Day 2009 (EADD) is a one day event focusing on building applications using the Eclipse platform. EADD will provide the opportunity to learn more about the platform and how it is being used in every day applications. Both experienced Eclipse developers and those just getting started will benefit from the information sharing and networking at the event.
Register now on the EADD registration site - EADD is free of charge!
Here are just a few of the highlights from the EADD 2009 program:
- Keynote by Jochen Krause, EclipseSource and Harald Mueller, SAP on the Eclipse Runtime Platform
- Steffen Becker, FZI on modelling in Eclipse
- Christian Campo, compeople on the Riena Project
- Benjamin Muskalla, EclipseSource on the RAP Project
- Heiko Seeberger, WeigleWilczek on OSGi