- Reliable Software Reliability Assessment
- Software Testing by Statistical Methods
- Software Reliability Modelling
- Model Checking and Symbolic Execution
- Cloud Computing Enablement and Implementation
- Highly Scalable and Available Enterprise Systems
- The Economics of Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Big Data: The Economics of Big Data
Publications are listed on a separate page.
I was involved in the course Softwaretechnik II (Software Engeering II) in winter terms 2010/2011 and 2011/2012.
1- Nikola Veber, "A Framework for the Prioritization of White-Box Operational Test-Cases" Diploma thesis, 2013
2- Georgi Kotsev, "Design and Implementation of an Auto-Scaling Strategy for Cloud Foundry PaaS", Study thesis, 2012
3- Hüseyin Kaya, "Modeling OpenStack Object Storage with Palladio Component Model", Study thesis, 2012
4- Milena Nedelcheva, "Usage Profile Propagation in the Symbolic Execution Tree", Study thesis, 2012
Awards and Recognitions
- Certificate of Recognition for the diploma thesis "Benchmarking the Java API Using Heuristical Optimzations", awarded by the ObjektForum Karlsruhe.
- Deutschen Akademischen Austauschdienstes (DAAD) and Tunisian Government Scholarship (2002-2010)
|2010 - now||Researcher and Ph.D. Candidate at the Department of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany|
|2003 - 2009||Studies of computer science at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology|
|10/2002 – 06/2003||University of Heidelberg (German course)|
|06/2002||Baccalauréat Mathematics, at Pioneer School of Ariana|