I am interested in feedback from software architecure evaluation to requirements engineering. During my PhD research, I have created an approach to automatically improve the performance and other quality attributes of component-based software architectures. Now, I am investigating how to use the gained information in the requirements engineering phase.
See the wiki page on my approach PerOpteryx for details.
Additionally, I am interested in empirical studies on software architecture topics, especially on the empirical validation of software architecture approaches.
Anne is currently program committee co-chair of QoSA'13, the Ninth International ACM Sigsoft Conference on the Quality of Software Architectures, and of SE4SG, the 2nd International Workshop on Software Engineering Challenges for the Smart Grid (an ICSE workshop). In the past, she was program committee co-chair of Palladio Days'12.
She is a program committee member of the following events:
- ICPE'14, the 5th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering
- WICSA'14, the Joint 11th Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture
- CBSE'13, the 16th International ACM Sigsoft Symposium on Component-Based Software Engineering
- WCOP'13, the 18th International Doctoral Symposium on Components and Architecture
- Multi-Cloud2013, the 1st International workshop on multi-cloud applications and federated clouds
- TwinPeaks 2013, the Second International Workshop on the Twin Peaks of Requirements and Architecture (an ICSE workshop)
Furthermore, she has been a reviewer for the following journals and magazines:
- IEEE Software, special issue on the Twin Peaks of Requirements and Architecture
- Journal of Systems and Software, special issue on Quality Optimisation of Software Architecture and Design Specifications, Elsevier
- Software and System Modeling journal, theme issue on Models for Quality of Software Architecture, Springer
- Journal of Engineering Optimization, Taylor and Francis
- ICPE'12 Best Industry-Related Paper Award together with Thijmen de Gooijer, Anton Jansen, and Heiko Koziolek
- ICPE'11 Best Paper Award together with Catia Trubiani
- QoSA'09 Best Paper Award together with Klaus Krogmann, Christian M. Schweda, Sabine Buckl, Michael Kuperberg, and Florian Matthes
- ObjektForum Förderpreis award for my diploma thesis, 2008
- OLB / EWE Award for Distinguished Student Achievements, 2006
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
|2013-now||Assistant professor at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology|
|2011-2013||Postdoc at University of Zurich, Requirements Engineering Group|
|2011||Researcher at FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik|
|2008-2011||Research fellowship of the German National Academic Foundation ("Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes")|
|2007-2008||Research assistant at the University of Karlsruhe |
|2005-2007 ||Student scholarship holder of the German National Academic Foundation ("Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes")|
|2004-2007||Student assistant in research and teaching (various positions)|
|2005||Studies abroad at the University of West Georgia|
|2002-2007||Studies of Computer Science at the Carl-von-Ossietzky University of Oldenburg|
|1995-2002||Attendance of the secondary school KGS Rastede in Rastede, Germany|
Teaching and Advising
Next to the topics presented below, there are always new ideas for thesis available, so just contact me. If you are interested in a specific topic related to my research or to Palladio, we can find a thesis topic.