I am interested in feedback from software architecure evaluation to requirements engineering. During my PhD research, I have created an approach to automatically improve the performance and other quality attributes of component-based software architectures. Now, I am investigating how to use the gained information in the requirements engineering phase.
See the wiki page on my approach PerOpteryx for details.
Additionally, I am interested in empirical studies on software architecture topics, especially on the empirical validation of software architecture approaches.
Anne is currently program committee co-chair of SE4SG'14, the 3rd International Workshop on Software Engineering Challenges for the Smart Grid (an ICSE workshop). In the past, she was program committee co-chair of QoSA'13, the Ninth International ACM Sigsoft Conference on the Quality of Software Architectures, and of Palladio Days'12.
She is a program committee member of the following events:
- ICPE'14, the 5th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering
- WICSA'14, the Joint 11th Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture
- CBSE'13, the 16th International ACM Sigsoft Symposium on Component-Based Software Engineering
- WCOP'13, the 18th International Doctoral Symposium on Components and Architecture
- Multi-Cloud2013, the 1st International workshop on multi-cloud applications and federated clouds
- TwinPeaks 2013, and TwinPeaks 2014, the International Workshop on the Twin Peaks of Requirements and Architecture (an ICSE workshop)
Furthermore, she has been a reviewer for the following journals and magazines:
- IEEE Software, special issue on the Twin Peaks of Requirements and Architecture
- Journal of Systems and Software, special issue on Quality Optimisation of Software Architecture and Design Specifications, Elsevier
- Software and System Modeling journal, theme issue on Models for Quality of Software Architecture, Springer
- Journal of Engineering Optimization, Taylor and Francis
- Journal of Cloud Computing: Advances, Systems and Applications (JoCCASA), Springer
- ICPE'12 Best Industry-Related Paper Award together with Thijmen de Gooijer, Anton Jansen, and Heiko Koziolek
- ICPE'11 Best Paper Award together with Catia Trubiani
- QoSA'09 Best Paper Award together with Klaus Krogmann, Christian M. Schweda, Sabine Buckl, Michael Kuperberg, and Florian Matthes
- ObjektForum Förderpreis award for my diploma thesis, 2008
- OLB / EWE Award for Distinguished Student Achievements, 2006
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
|2013-now||Assistant professor at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology|
|2011-2013||Postdoc at University of Zurich, Requirements Engineering Group|
|2011||Researcher at FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik|
|2008-2011||Research fellowship of the German National Academic Foundation ("Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes")|
|2007-2008||Research assistant at the University of Karlsruhe |
|2005-2007 ||Student scholarship holder of the German National Academic Foundation ("Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes")|
|2004-2007||Student assistant in research and teaching (various positions)|
|2005||Studies abroad at the University of West Georgia|
|2002-2007||Studies of Computer Science at the Carl-von-Ossietzky University of Oldenburg|
|1995-2002||Attendance of the secondary school KGS Rastede in Rastede, Germany|
Teaching and Advising
Next to the topics presented below, there are always new ideas for thesis available, so just contact me. If you are interested in a specific topic related to my research or to Palladio, we can find a thesis topic.