I am interested in feedback from software architecure evaluation to requirements engineering. During my PhD research, I have created an approach to automatically improve the performance and other quality attributes of component-based software architectures. Now, I am investigating how to use the gained information in the requirements engineering phase.
See the wiki page on my approach PerOpteryx for details.
Additionally, I am interested in empirical studies on software architecture topics, especially on the empirical validation of software architecture approaches.
Anne was program committee co-chair of the following events
- QoSA'13, the Ninth International ACM Sigsoft Conference on the Quality of Software Architectures
- SE4SG'14 and SE4SG'13, the 3rd and 2nd International Workshop on Software Engineering Challenges for the Smart Grid (an ICSE workshop)
- Palladio Days'12, the Palladio User Symposium.
She has been a program committee member of the following conferences
- QoSA'15, the 11th International ACM Sigsoft Conference on the Quality of Software Architectures
- REFSQ'15, the 21st International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality
- ICPE'15, the 6th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering
- CBSE'14, the 17th International ACM Sigsoft Symposium on Component-Based Software Engineering
- ICPE'14, the 5th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering (main track and work-in-progress track)
- WICSA'14, the Joint 11th Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture
- CBSE'13, the 16th International ACM Sigsoft Symposium on Component-Based Software Engineering
and a program committee member of the following workshops and doctoral symposia
- ESPRE'14, the 1st Evolving Security and Privacy Requirements Engineering Workshop (an RE workshop)
- ModComp'14, the 1st International Workshop on Model-Driven Engineering for Component-Based Software Systems (satellite event of MoDELS)
- TwinPeaks@ICSE 2014, the Fourth International Workshop on the Twin Peaks of Requirements and Architecture (an ICSE workshop)
- WoSAR'14, the 6th International Workshop on Software Aging and Rejuvenation (co-located with ISSRE)
- WCOP'13, the 18th International Doctoral Symposium on Components and Architecture
- Multi-Cloud2013, the 1st International workshop on multi-cloud applications and federated clouds
- TwinPeaks@RE 2013, the Third International Workshop on the Twin Peaks of Requirements and Architecture (an RE workshop)
- TwinPeaks@ICSE 2013 , the Second International Workshop on the Twin Peaks of Requirements and Architecture (an ICSE workshop)
Furthermore, she has been a reviewer for the following journals and magazines:
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (2014)
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (2014)
- IEEE Software, special issue on the Twin Peaks of Requirements and Architecture
- Journal of Systems and Software, special issue on Quality Optimisation of Software Architecture and Design Specifications, Elsevier
- Software and System Modeling journal, theme issue on Models for Quality of Software Architecture, Springer
- Journal of Engineering Optimization, Taylor and Francis
- Journal of Cloud Computing: Advances, Systems and Applications (JoCCASA), Springer
- ICPE'12 Best Industry-Related Paper Award together with Thijmen de Gooijer, Anton Jansen, and Heiko Koziolek
- ICPE'11 Best Paper Award together with Catia Trubiani
- QoSA'09 Best Paper Award together with Klaus Krogmann, Christian M. Schweda, Sabine Buckl, Michael Kuperberg, and Florian Matthes
- ObjektForum Förderpreis award for my diploma thesis, 2008
- OLB / EWE Award for Distinguished Student Achievements, 2006
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
|2013-now||Assistant professor at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology|
|2011-2013||Postdoc at University of Zurich, Requirements Engineering Group|
|2011||Researcher at FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik|
|2008-2011||Research fellowship of the German National Academic Foundation ("Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes")|
|2007-2008||Research assistant at the University of Karlsruhe |
|2005-2007 ||Student scholarship holder of the German National Academic Foundation ("Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes")|
|2004-2007||Student assistant in research and teaching (various positions)|
|2005||Studies abroad at the University of West Georgia|
|2002-2007||Studies of Computer Science at the Carl-von-Ossietzky University of Oldenburg|
|1995-2002||Attendance of the secondary school KGS Rastede in Rastede, Germany|
Teaching and Advising
Next to the topics presented below, there are always new ideas for thesis available, so just contact me. If you are interested in a specific topic related to my research or to Palladio, we can find a thesis topic.
Open Diplom / Master Theses
Bei der Entwicklung moderner Software-Systeme werden mehrere Sprachen und Modelle verwendet, um unterschiedliche Gesichtspunkte und Abstraktionsebenen eines Systems zu beschreiben. Bei der Entwicklung von Motorsteuerungen bei Bosch beispielsweise werden Matlab/Simulink Modelle, Ascet Modelle, und C Code verwendet. Informationen sind so über mehrere Modelle verteilt, die gemeinsam das...
Open Study / Bachelor Theses
Bachelor- oder Studienarbeit
Die Realisierung von Funktionalität in Software anstatt Hardware hat zu einem rasant ansteigenden Softwareanteil im Automobil geführt. Um Funktionalität wiederzuverwenden und schnell auf neue Hardwaremodule portieren zu können werden komponentenbasierte Softwareansätze benötigt. Die effiziente Vorhersage von Qualitätseigenschaften (wie beispielsweise...
Conferences and Workshops
10th International ACM Sigsoft Conference on the Quality of Software Architectures (QoSA 2014), June 30 - July 4, 2013, Lille, France.
9th International ACM Sigsoft Conference on the Quality of Software Architectures (QoSA 2013), June 17th-21st, 2013, in Vancouver, Canada.
4th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering (ICPE 2013)
Developer and User Meeting
Heinz Nixdorf Institute, Paderborn, Germany
34th International Conference on Software Engineering
3rd ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering (ICPE 2012)
The 14th International ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on Component Based Software Engineering (CBSE-2011)
7th International Conference Series on the Quality of Software Architectures (QoSA), June 20-24, 2011, Boulder, Colorado, USA
2nd ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering 2011
2010 International Conference Series on the Quality of Software Architectures (QoSA), June 23-25, 2010, Prague, Czech Republic
1st Joint WOSP/SIPEW International Conference on Performance Engineering, San Francisco Bay Area (USA)
1st International Workshop on the Quality of Service-Oriented Software Systems, In conjunction with the 7th ESEC/FSE Joint meeting
East Stroudsburg University, Pennsylvania, USA