My main research interests are:
- Software architectures design and modelling
- Long-living industrial systems and their evolution
- Requirements engineering
- Architectural styles and design patterns
- Agile methods, Scrum
Related research interests:
- Extra-functional software qualities analysis and prediction: performance, reliability
- Component-based and service-based software development and software architecture
- Model-driven Software Development
- Project lead BMBF-Research project COCKTAIL
Scalable, KMU-focused Mashup & SaaS service platform. Performance and reliability prediction.
- Project DARWIN II, Industry
Migration and evolution strategies of long living software systems. Case studies.
- Project DARWIN, Industry
Migration and evolution strategies of long living software systems. State-of-the-art and guidelines.
- BMBF-Research project ModAgile Mobile
Model-driven techniques to support the development of mobile apps.
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
|2009 – Present|| |
PhD-study, Department of Computer Science, University of Karlsruhe
PhD-study and teaching assistance, St. Petersburg State Electro-Technological University
Project Management and Support, GTECH Corporation
|2005 -2007||Master study Informatik, St. Petersburg State Electro-Technological University. The fourth place at the University competition for the Best Masters-degree research work|
|2006-2008||Master study System Analytics and Management, St. Petersburg State Technological Extern University|
Software Engineer - Graphics and Integration Developer, Research center NIC
Bachelor study Informatik, St. Petersburg State Electro-Technological University. The second place at the University competition for the Best Bachelors-degree research work
Working student, CH ImpexKonsult AB
|1991-2001||Graduation certificate, the 2.SPb Gymnasium with extended English language|
Teaching and Advising
Please contact me if you are interested in a Master Thesis/Diplom Work or Bachelor Thesis/Student Work related to my research interests.
Master Thesis/Diplom Work topics presented below can be reduced to the Bachelor Thesis/Student Work.
Your own thesis ideas related to my research fields are kindly welcome. If you are interested in a specific topic, we can surely find a suitable and interesting thesis topic for you.
Lectures, seminars and laboratories:
- 2012 - Scrum, double lecture, USI, Lugano
- 2012 - Agile software development and Scrum, lecture course, DHBW, Karlsruhe
- 2011 - Scrum, double lecture, USI, Lugano
- 2011 - Agile software development and Scrum, lecture course, DHBW, Karlsruhe
- 2011 - Proseminar "Inside Eclipse", supervision, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- 2010 - Agile software development and Scrum, lecture course, DHBW, Karlsruhe
- 2010 - Seminar "Software Certification", supervision, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
no news in this list.
Currently supervised Theses
no news in this list.
Architecture patterns are well-known approved solutions for the repeating software-engineering problems in a given context. They are recognized and validated to have a positive influence on software properties, such as maintainability, understandability and flexibility. However, their application requires founded knowledge in the application domain and in the area of software...
Die Studienarbeit beschäftigt sich mit Software-Architektur und agiler Software Entwicklung. Einerseits versprechen agile Software Entwicklungsmethoden hohe Flexibilität und Risikominimierung, andererseits kann das Fehlen von expliziter Software-Architektur schlechte nicht-funktionale Anforderungen, hohe Kosten und höheres Risiko für ein Software-System bedeuten. Obwohl, der...