New Palladio release and website
Palladio 3.2 was released on 2011-03-06. The tool release is accompanied with a brand new website: palladio-simulator.com.
New Tool Release
Palladio 3.2 is the latest tools release of the so-called "Palladio-Bench". The new release comes with tons of new features:
- Support for Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo)
- New graphical editor for the resource environment
- Support of reliabilty analysis
- New scheduler (Linux, Windows) with improved precision
- Simplified launch configuration (model file selection)
- Increased control over random number generation
- Automated design optimisation for performance, reliability, costs
- Integration of the new probe specification framework
- New workflow engine with extended configurability
- Various PCM meta-model refinements
- Stabilisation, numerous bug fixes, dozens of further new features
The new Palladio website is for the first time organised for multiple audiences: Researchers, practioners, interested people, and developers. Each audience has a specially designed entry point. Available information has been restructured, complemented, and polished.