My research is about managing variability in time and space for highly configurable systems. I am particularly interested in developing model-driven tools and approaches that allow engineering of software product lines from different engineering view points while ensuring change propagation and consistency between the different views.
- SPLC 2020: 24nd International Systems and Software Product Line Conference (Demonstrations and Tools Track, Challenge Track)
- VariVolution 2020: 3rd International Workshop on Variability and Evolution of Software-Intensive Systems (Organizing Commitee)
- VariVolution 2019: 2nd International Workshop on Variability and Evolution of Software-Intensive Systems
My publications are listed on a separate page.
Supervised Bachelor's and Master's Theses
- Andreas Lang. Eigenschaftsbasierte Konsistenzhaltung in AutomationML. Master's Thesis, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), 2019.
- Nico Kopp. Entwicklungsmethoden für Produktfamilien. Master's thesis, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), 2018.
- Dominik Klooz. Semi-automatic Consistency Preservation of Models. Bachelor's thesis, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), 2018.
Curriculum vitae (CV)
|11/2016-now||Research scientist at the FZI Research Center for Information Technology, Berlin|
|04/2015-01/2016||Working student at the University of Technology Braunschweig|
|09/2014-01/2015||Vising student at the Uppsala University, Sweden|
|2011-2016||Studies of Computer Science at the University of Technology Braunschweig|
|2010||Abitur at Ratsgymnasium Osnabrück|
|1991||Born in Odessa / Ukraine|