My research is about managing variability in time and space for highly configurable systems. I am particularly interested in developing model-driven tools and approaches that allow engineering of software product lines from different engineering view points while ensuring change propagation and consistency between the different views.
My publications are listed on a separate page.
- SE 2021: Software Engineering der Gesellschaft für Informatik (Proceedings Chair)
- SPLC 2020: 24nd International Systems and Software Product Line Conference (Demonstrations and Tools Track, Challenge Track)
- VariVolution 2020: 3rd International Workshop on Variability and Evolution of Software-Intensive Systems (Organizing Commitee)
- VariVolution 2019: 2nd International Workshop on Variability and Evolution of Software-Intensive Systems (Program Committee)
Supervised Bachelor's and Master's Theses
- Andreas Lang. Eigenschaftsbasierte Konsistenzhaltung in AutomationML. Master's Thesis, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), 2019.
- Nico Kopp. Entwicklungsmethoden für Produktfamilien. Master's thesis, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), 2018.
- Dominik Klooz. Semi-automatic Consistency Preservation of Models. Bachelor's thesis, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), 2018.
Curriculum vitae (CV)
|11/2016-now||Research scientist at the FZI Research Center for Information Technology, Berlin|
|04/2015-01/2016||Working student at the University of Technology Braunschweig|
|09/2014-01/2015||Vising student at the Uppsala University, Sweden|
|2011-2016||Studies of Computer Science at the University of Technology Braunschweig|
|2010||Abitur at Ratsgymnasium Osnabrück|
|1991||Born in Odessa / Ukraine|