Dr.-Ing. Zoya Durdik
This is the alumni page of Zoya Durdik. It is online for archiving reasons. The information on this page may thus be outdated; please refer to the current webpage of the person for details.
My main research interests are:
- Software architectures design and modelling
- Long-living industrial systems and their evolution
- Requirements engineering
- Architectural styles and design patterns
- Agile methods, Scrum
Related research interests:
- Extra-functional software qualities analysis and prediction: performance, reliability
- Component-based and service-based software development and software architecture
- Model-driven Software Development
- Project lead BMBF-Research project COCKTAIL
Scalable, KMU-focused Mashup & SaaS service platform. Performance and reliability prediction.
- Project DARWIN II, Industry
Migration and evolution strategies of long living software systems. Case studies.
- Project DARWIN, Industry
Migration and evolution strategies of long living software systems. State-of-the-art and guidelines.
- BMBF-Research project ModAgile Mobile
Model-driven techniques to support the development of mobile apps.
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
|2009 – Present|| |
PhD-study, Department of Computer Science, University of Karlsruhe
PhD-study and teaching assistance, St. Petersburg State Electro-Technological University
Project Management and Support, GTECH Corporation
|2005 -2007||Master study Informatik, St. Petersburg State Electro-Technological University. The fourth place at the University competition for the Best Masters-degree research work|
|2006-2008||Master study System Analytics and Management, St. Petersburg State Technological Extern University|
Software Engineer - Graphics and Integration Developer, Research center NIC
Bachelor study Informatik, St. Petersburg State Electro-Technological University. The second place at the University competition for the Best Bachelors-degree research work
Working student, CH ImpexKonsult AB
|1991-2001||Graduation certificate, the 2.SPb Gymnasium with extended English language|
Teaching and Advising
Please contact me if you are interested in a Master Thesis/Diplom Work or Bachelor Thesis/Student Work related to my research interests.
Master Thesis/Diplom Work topics presented below can be reduced to the Bachelor Thesis/Student Work.
Your own thesis ideas related to my research fields are kindly welcome. If you are interested in a specific topic, we can surely find a suitable and interesting thesis topic for you.
Lectures, seminars and laboratories:
- 2012 - Scrum, double lecture, USI, Lugano
- 2012 - Agile software development and Scrum, lecture course, DHBW, Karlsruhe
- 2011 - Scrum, double lecture, USI, Lugano
- 2011 - Agile software development and Scrum, lecture course, DHBW, Karlsruhe
- 2011 - Proseminar "Inside Eclipse", supervision, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- 2010 - Agile software development and Scrum, lecture course, DHBW, Karlsruhe
- 2010 - Seminar "Software Certification", supervision, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology